(By Pihlaja Ahlava)
30 Small/10 large
5 dl milk
1 1/2 dl all-purpose flour
1 dl barley flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar (optional)
2 tbsp of oil/melted butter
Butter for frying
1. Whip eggs lightly and combine with milk.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Let set for few hours, ideally overnight.
4. Fry thin crepes on greased pan from both sides until browned and crispy around the edges.
5. Tastes amazing with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, jam, and/or fresh berries!